Cheating in relationships is rampant nowadays. We can assume most partners will cheat at some point in a committed relationship and you can wonder why? It is common to say one or the other may be the cause of that infidelity and here we are going to answer that question a number of ways, and then tell you things you can do to guard against it happening.
Most couples fall into that ugly cheating thing because they don’t take care enough of certain things that are important in a relationship. I can tell you, if you can manage to do these 10 things, your partner will never think of cheating on you:
1. Be willing to initiate.
2. Be open to experimentation.
3. Don’t over-accommodate.
4. Don’t become too controlling.
5. Make sure he knows how much you appreciate him.
6. Let him have time to himself.
7. Be aware of your emotions.
8. Prioritize your relationship.
9. Try to be good in satisfying your partner
10. Be romantic and ready to do romantic things, be a good kisser and always leave good memory with your partner all the time. Do romantic things that will get her thinking and smiling, and i swear nobody will touch her because she won’t let it happen.
Attention: Please couples listen, now you know he is a cheat, the next thing is for you is to find out why he is cheating on you:
- Are you denying him something, or
- Is he just insatiable?
- Are his friends responsible for this?
- Could you tell if he had always been like that – may be you knew but decided to manage him, hoping you will change him?
- Is he trying to get your attention; or
- Is he drowning in the much you are providing?
Or worst still
- Is he just a perpetual cheat…an uncommitted brute?
Whatever; when you find out why, stop everything you are doing that had encouraged or is encouraging his habit and may be things will change to the better.